Smart-X Online Decision Support System
The Smart-X Decision Support System by Choiceflows is designed to help businesses recover sustainably and equitably in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. The system integrates authoritative data sources and provides them to business owners and decision makers in a single easy-to-use online dashboard.
Smart-X includes a choice modeling research enabled Decision Support System (DSS) based on a Choiceflows designed Volumetric Choice Experiment (VCE), data and modeling for the pandemic. Choiceflows co-founders invented VCE five years ago.
Jointly developed by Choiceflows, Restart Partners and Tanjo.ai – an announced and operational version of Smart-X can be seen here for the State of Washington in the US: smartwa.us
Smart-X can be quickly adapted and deployed for your region, country, state, county or city.
Key features of Smart-X include:
Over twenty data sources integrated into three indicators and views:
- Community Health
- Economic Health
- Quality of Life
Decision Support Systems (DSS)
- Smart-X online decision support system for COVID
- A “what if” simulator and business reopening tool
- Based on a Volumetric Choice Experiment (VCE) stated preferences survey and model
Selectable languages – base case is six languages including English
Data visualization – statistics come alive and trends can be seen next to each other
Drill down into:
- Specific counties or described geographic territories or regions
- Specific business types (SIC codes) base case includes 10 types for selection
- Data sources